Home

Monday 4 October 2010

Rowling Hints at More 'Harry Potter' Material

Several days ago, best-selling author J.K. Rowling appeared on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", talking about the possibility of another Harry Potter book.

The online news story is about the issue. I read it on THE CELEBRITY CAFE.COM. The title of the story is "Rowling Hints at More 'Harry Potter' Material" which was published on 1 October 2010. You can read it here.


In terms of content, the story shows, "J.K. Rowling explained she's not ruling out the possibility of more Potter drama during 'The Oprah Winfrey Show'." at first. And then, the story provides the details about what Rowling said. For examples, Rowling said "I could definitely write an eighth, ninth, tenth…", "I'm not going to say I won't. I don't think I will … I feel I am done, but you never know…" and "It was bereavement when finishing the last of the Harry Potter series -- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows…" Although it is a short news story, the content is informative and clear, because I seem to have watched this show through reading it. 

Moreover, the story has some values, because the people who have never watched the show can get the news via reading the story online. Also, for those readers who are addicted to the Harry Potter series, it is an exciting news story.

However, without relevant photos, videos and other materials typical of online news story, the online page looks very dull. If I was the editor, I would offer some useful links about Rowling and the Harry Potter series and the video of the show which could help readers to obtain more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment